The mission of The Pinawa Chamber of Commerce is to encourage the growth and sustainability of Pinawa by supporting business and employment opportunities.
The Pinawa Chamber of Commerce will foster a progressive business environment by promoting the following core values:
- Service: Actively identifying and meeting the needs of member businesses to retain, energize and grow our present business community.
- Sustainability: Encouraging existing and new businesses to better utilize and further develop our resource, service, research and manufacturing base. Honour and respect our natural surroundings while embracing new opportunities.
- Innovation: Proactively implementing new ideas and improvements for local and regional economic growth.
- Cooperation: Creating synergy between business, local government and economic development bodies, and residents to achieve economic success.
- Opportunity: Ensuring the local business community has access to the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce Affinity Programs and takes advantage of the Manitoba Chambers’ lobbying opportunity to both Provincial and Federal governments.
- Communication: Communicating effectively with businesses, local government, and residents to share and receive information beneficial to our economic growth and stability.
- Integrity: Hold local government accountable and transparent in business issues.
Board of Directors
- Steffen Bunge, Member at Large
- Patty Drew, Co-President
- Julie Germain, Member at Large
- Karen Munn, Treasurer
- Holly Parcey, Secretary
- Joye Platford, Member at Large
- Marsha Sheppard, Co-President
- Nancy Zubriski, Membership Coordinator