Pinawa Chamber of Commerce Vision and Mission , July 12, 2016
To encourage growth and sustainability in Pinawa by supporting business and employment opportunities.
The Pinawa Chamber of Commerce will foster a progressive business environment by promoting the following core values:
- Service: Actively identifying and meeting the needs of member businesses to retain, energize and grow our present business community.
- Sustainability: Encouraging existing and new businesses to better utilize and further develop our resource, service, research and manufacturing base.
Honour and respect our natural surroundings while embracing new opportunities.
- Innovation: Proactively implementing new ideas and improvements for local and regional economic growth.
- Cooperation: Creating synergy between business, local government and economic development bodies, and residents to achieve economic success.
- Opportunity: Ensuring the local business community has access to the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce Affinity Programs and takes advantage of
the Manitoba Chambers’ lobbying opportunity to both Provincial and Federal governments.
- Communication: Communicating effectively with businesses, local government, and residents to share and receive information beneficial to our
economic growth and stability.
- Integrity: Hold local government accountable and transparent in business issues.